|Priest Happy Sex Lawsuit Is Thrown out
By Bernie Tafoya
December 15, 2009
CHICAGO (WBBM) - A Roman Catholic priest accused of molesting young boys says he’s happy a lawsuit against him was thrown out yesterday in Cook County Court.
But he told WBBM he was ready to fight the suit because he did nothing wrong.
"I would never touch a person where you shouldn't" he said. The archdiocese settled with the accuser last year for $1.4 million.
Father Chester Przybylo, 59, is from Poland and remains under orders of a bishop there. He says mass in Latin at the Shrine of Christ the King in Winfield.
He had been accused of molesting a 13-year-old Polish immigrant while serving at Five Holy Martyrs in Chicago in the late 1980s.
Any original material on these pages is copyright © BishopAccountability.org 2004. Reproduce freely with attribution.