Media Advisory: Sexual Abuse Survivor Sues Offending Priest Still in Ministry, Father Michael Keating
The Jeff Anderson & Associates
October 13, 2013
WHAT: At a news conference on Monday in St. Paul, clergy sexual abuse attorney Jeff Anderson will:
• Announce the filing of a Ramsey County lawsuit naming as a defendant Father Michel J. Keating who remains in active ministry today.
• The lawsuit alleges that while Father Keating was in seminary he engaged in sexual contact with Doe while she was a minor and young teen.
• Photos and details concerning the priest in ministry will be available at tomorrow’s press conference including a statement from Doe 20, information about the abuse and how Archdiocesan officials handled the report brought to them in 2006.
WHEN: Monday, October 14, 2013 at 1:00 PM CDT
WHERE: Law Offices of Jeff Anderson & Associates, P.A.
366 Jackson Street
St. Paul, MN 55101
WHO: Attorneys Jeff Anderson and Mike Finnegan will release details and a copy of the lawsuit served on Father Michael Keating Saturday, to be filed
in Ramsey County District Court on Monday.
• Information packets will be available at the press conference.
• Details will be available on our website tomorrow at www.andersonadvocates.com.