Aseguran Nuncio salió el 4 de agosto por el salón Embajadores del AILA

REPUBLIC DOMINICANA
El Nuevo Diario

[Summary: Unofficial sources said Joseph Wesolowski, former apostolic nuncio in the Dominican Republic, who faces an international scandal for alleged sexual acts with minors in that country, on Aug. 4 passed through the international airport in the Dominican Republic en route to Madrid, Spain. El Nacional newspaper reported that he boarded Air Europa flight 088 that would take him first to Spain and then on to the Vatican. The scandal broke Aug. 26 and the nuncio had already left the country.

On Saturday, journalist Nuria Piera interviewed a 13-year-old boy who said he was approached several times by the former nuncio and was paid 500 pesos to masturbate in front of him while filming him with his phone. Wesolowski is also said to have contacted other children in the Montesinos area and brought them to a house in Boca Chica. The boy was asked…