Former priest charged with indecent assault of NSW schoolboys
AUSTRALIA
ABC News
A former Catholic priest has been charged with indecently assaulting boys in New South Wales schools in the 1970s.
Police arrested the 75-year-old man at his home in Cootamundra, in the state’s south, on Monday morning.
They allege the man assaulted the boys at schools in the northern Sydney suburb of Manly, and at Goulburn on the state’s southern Tablelands.
The assaults allegedly took place between 1973 and 1976.
Police said they began investigating in May after receiving information about incidents involving five victims.
They said documents and computers had been seized from the man’s home for examination.
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed