Admitted molester harshly sentenced for separate crimes
MICHIGAN
WZZM
MUSKEGON, Mich. (WZZM) — Grown men who say they were abused by a former church volunteer decades ago hoped to publicly confront the man during his sentencing Friday.
Randall Doctor was convicted on drug and gun charges and while the men were not allowed to speak, the abuse he has admitted to was taken into consideration.
“I think we are all just feeling relief,” said Brad White of North Muskegon. Last year, he and seven other men told police Doctor sexually abused them when they were teenagers. “I do not ever want anybody to live what we went through,” he said.
The sex crimes could not be prosecuted because the statute of limitations had expired, but the investigation into the abuse turned up drugs and guns at Doctor’s home.
“For all of those years we lived with thinking we were bad people, that there was something wrong…
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed