Only on 10: St. George’s victims continue to call for headmaster’s resignation
RHODE ISLAND
NBC 10
BY ADAM BAGNI, NBC 10 NEWS WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 13TH 2016
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. — Alleged victims are continuing to call for the resignation of the headmaster at St. George’s School, even as the school announced a new independent investigator earlier this week.
The elite Middletown prep school is currently engulfed in a major sex abuse scandal.
Attorneys for the alleged victims say more than 40 people have told them they were sexually assaulted at St. George’s.
Of the three that have spoken publicly, all of them want the resignation of headmaster Eric Peterson.
“Eric Peterson has been covering this up since 2004 – my issue, as well as others,” said alleged victim Harry Groome.
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed