Victim of child sexual assault sues Boston Archdiocese
MASSACHUSETTS
Boston Globe
By Catie Edmondson GLOBE CORRESPONDENT JULY 17, 2017
A survivor of child sex abuse filed a lawsuit Monday against the Archdiocese of Boston for the repeated abuse he says he suffered while living at a Jamaica Plain center for children that was run by the church.
Andre Jones, 50, who now lives in New York, said he was repeatedly sexually assaulted between the ages of 8 and 11 by Brother Edward Anthony “Tony” Holmes at the Nazareth Child Care and Boarding School, a residential program for children who had been removed from their homes by the state.
In 2005, Holmes pleaded guilty to repeatedly raping and sexually assaulting two boys at the center. He was sentenced to five years in prison and died six year ago, records show.
According to the complaint filed in Suffolk County Court, the abuse began when Holmes took Jones and two…
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed