Boston archdiocese removes hospital chaplain from ministry after sex abuse allegation
BOSTON (MA)
Boston Globe
September 11, 2018
By Brian MacQuarrie and Travis Andersen
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/09/11/boston-archdiocese-removes-hospital-chaplain-from-ministry-after-sex-abuse-allegation/F42aBBRIQK07XRQFzhJLqL/story.html
Quincy – A Catholic priest who had been working as a Boston hospital chaplain was arraigned Tuesday for the alleged sexual abuse of a young girl in 2006, authorities said.
The Rev. Christian Ohazulume, an extern priest from Nigeria, allegedly assaulted the girl while he was living with a family in Randolph upon his arrival in the United States, officials said. The girl was about 8 years old at the time, prosecutors said.
At his arraignment in Quincy District Court, Ohazulume, 50, pleaded not guilty to three counts of aggravated indecent assault and battery of a child under 14. He allegedly touched the girl’s vaginal area, fondled her breast, and forcibly kissed her, prosecutors said.
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed