Man who says he was raped at Jesuit High questions how complete list of church sex abusers will be
NEW ORLEANS (LA)
WVUE TV
October 15, 2018
By Kimberly Curth
As the Archdiocese of New Orleans prepares to release the names of child sex abusers within the church, one alleged victim questions how complete that list will be.
We first introduced you to Richard Windmann last month in a TV exclusive. He told us Jesuit High School janitor Peter Modica repeatedly raped him as a child in the late 70s, while priest Cornelius Carr watched. Windmann says he received a $450,000 confidential settlement from Jesuit High School for that abuse several years ago.
“I didn’t go for money. I went for counseling and spiritual guidance, and they’re like, ‘Nah here’s a whole bunch of money. Shut up, go away,’” said Windmann.
Windmann wants the Archdiocese of New Orleans to release the names of pedophile priests. But, he questions how detailed that list would be. That’s why he believes…
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed