Fr. Raymond J. Adamsky
Diocese: Archdiocese of Milwaukee WI
Assigned to 11 parishes in 34 years. Accused of molestation in 1961, 1964, 1965, 1971 and 1983. Name appears on Archdiocese’s 4/04 list of priests fully restricted from ministry because of credible allegations of abuse. Adamsky retired in 1993 and was fully restricted from priestly ministry. Case sent to the Vatican for review in 2004. Prayer and Penance requested. Died 10/3/14.
- Archdiocese of Milwaukee Assignment Record
- BA.org Assignment Record
- Archdiocese of Milwaukee List 07.09.04
- Associated Press 07.09.04
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel 07.10.04
- A History of Saint Joseph – Racine 07.16.09
- Archdiocese of Milwaukee List of Clergy Offenders 03.03.12
- Journal Times with Documents 07.02.13
- NBC News 07.02.13
Our Database of Publicly Accused does not state or imply that individuals facing allegations are guilty of a crime or liable for civil claims. The reports contained in the database are merely allegations. The U.S. legal system presumes that a person accused of or charged with a crime is innocent until proven guilty. Similarly, individuals who may be defendants in civil actions are presumed not to be liable for such claims unless a plaintiff proves otherwise. Admissions of guilt or liability are not typically a part of civil or private settlements. For more information, see our posting policy.