Fr. Ronald J. Bandle
Diocese: Archdiocese of Milwaukee WI
Reportedly had a “relationship” with a 12-year-old in Waukesha in 1987. In 1993 ministry and contact with minors were restricted. Appointed in 6/96 as an assistant priest at St. Joseph and St. Kilian Parishes in Lyons and to nursing home ministry. Died in 1/01 after heart attack during Mass. Name on Archdiocese’s 7/04 list of priests fully restricted (or who would have been restricted if still living) because of credible allegations of abuse. Personnel file released in 7/13.
- BA.org Assignment Record
- Archdiocese of Milwaukee Assignment Record
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Obituary 01.09.01
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel 01.10.01
- Archdiocese of Wilwaukee List 07.09.04
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel 07.10.04
- Archdiocese of Milwaukee List of Clergy Offenders 03.03.12
- Menomonee Falls Patch 07.03.13
- Waukesha Patch 07.03.13
- Daily Journal (AP) 09.03.13
Our Database of Publicly Accused does not state or imply that individuals facing allegations are guilty of a crime or liable for civil claims. The reports contained in the database are merely allegations. The U.S. legal system presumes that a person accused of or charged with a crime is innocent until proven guilty. Similarly, individuals who may be defendants in civil actions are presumed not to be liable for such claims unless a plaintiff proves otherwise. Admissions of guilt or liability are not typically a part of civil or private settlements. For more information, see our posting policy.