Fr. Andrew P. Doyle, III
Diocese: Archdiocese of Milwaukee WI
Multiple allegations of abuse surfaced in the 1990s. Leave of absence without privileges in 1995. Name on Archdiocese’s 7/04 list of priests fully restricted from ministry (or who would have been restricted if still living) because of credible allegations of abuse. Per the list, Doyle was laicized. Personnel files released in 7/13 seem to show him voluntarily laicized as of 11/30/96. He died 6/17/10.
- Archdiocese of Milwaukee Assignment Record
- BA.org Assignment Record
- Statement by Archdiocese of Milwaukee 07.09.04
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel 07.10.04
- Archdiocese of Milwaukee List of Clergy Offenders 03.03.12
- TributesCom accessed 03.04.12
- Menomonee Falls Patch 07.03.13
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel 07.20.13
Our Database of Publicly Accused does not state or imply that individuals facing allegations are guilty of a crime or liable for civil claims. The reports contained in the database are merely allegations. The U.S. legal system presumes that a person accused of or charged with a crime is innocent until proven guilty. Similarly, individuals who may be defendants in civil actions are presumed not to be liable for such claims unless a plaintiff proves otherwise. Admissions of guilt or liability are not typically a part of civil or private settlements. For more information, see our posting policy.