Fr. James T. Henry
Diocese: Archdiocese of Philadelphia PA
Diocese learned in 1987 of abuse of a 15-year-old girl. He was transferred, sent for treatment, then reassigned. Ministry was permanently restricted in 2004 and he was living a supervised life. Name included on secret 1994 memo from Wm. Lynn to Msgr. James Molloy (released 2/27/12) regarding priests in secret archives who were accused of sexual misconduct with a minor with no conclusive evidence.
- Philadelphia Archdiocesan Priest Data Profile
- Archdiocese of Philadelphia Assignment Record
- Philadelphia Grand Jury Report
- Philadephila Inquirer 02.06.05
- Philadelphia Inquirer 09.18.05
- Local Catholic 09.29.05
- 1994 Memo from Fr William Lynn to Asst Vicar for Admin re Names in Philadelphia Secret Archives, released 02.27.12
Our Database of Publicly Accused does not state or imply that individuals facing allegations are guilty of a crime or liable for civil claims. The reports contained in the database are merely allegations. The U.S. legal system presumes that a person accused of or charged with a crime is innocent until proven guilty. Similarly, individuals who may be defendants in civil actions are presumed not to be liable for such claims unless a plaintiff proves otherwise. Admissions of guilt or liability are not typically a part of civil or private settlements. For more information, see our posting policy.