Fr. Oswald G. Krusing
Diocese: Archdiocese of Milwaukee WI
Name included on the Archdiocese’s 7/04 list of priests fully restricted from ministry (or who would have been restricted if still living) because of credible allegations of abuse. Krusing retired in 1970 and died in 1995 at age 96. Per his obituary, he spent a year in Rhode Island in the early 1940s as a Trappist monk, then returned to his role as a Milwaukee archdiocesan priest. Served as a Tribunal judge.
- BA.org Assignment Record
- Archdiocese of Milwaukee Assignment Record
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel 11.02.95
- Statement by Archdiocese of Milwaukee 07.09.04
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel 07.10.04
- Archdiocese of Milwaukee List of Clergy Offenders 03.03.12
- Duluth News Tribune 07.02.13
- Journal Times with documents 07.02.13
- Duluth News Tribune 07.03.13
Our Database of Publicly Accused does not state or imply that individuals facing allegations are guilty of a crime or liable for civil claims. The reports contained in the database are merely allegations. The U.S. legal system presumes that a person accused of or charged with a crime is innocent until proven guilty. Similarly, individuals who may be defendants in civil actions are presumed not to be liable for such claims unless a plaintiff proves otherwise. Admissions of guilt or liability are not typically a part of civil or private settlements. For more information, see our posting policy.