Fr. Robert G. Ladamus
Diocese: Archdiocese of Hartford CT
Named in lawsuits in 12/11 by two men claiming Ladamus sexually abused them as boys while he was assigned to St. Mary’s in Milford, CT. Settled. Ladamus was at St. Mary’s 1983-96, after which he was transferred to Christ the Redeemer in Milford. Retired 7/1/98. Died 11/8/12. On the archdiocese’s list 1/22/19.
- Archdiocese of Hartford Assignment Record
- Partial Assignment Record Compiled by Law Firm
- Tremont Sheldon 12.11.11
- Hartford Courant 11.26.12
- Sheldon Tremont Robinson Mahoney 12.03.14
- Boston Globe 05.14.16
- Connecticut Law Tribune 08.05.16
- Catholic Transcript Online 11.15.16
- Courthouse News Service 09.19.18
- Hartford Courant 01.22.19
Our Database of Publicly Accused does not state or imply that individuals facing allegations are guilty of a crime or liable for civil claims. The reports contained in the database are merely allegations. The U.S. legal system presumes that a person accused of or charged with a crime is innocent until proven guilty. Similarly, individuals who may be defendants in civil actions are presumed not to be liable for such claims unless a plaintiff proves otherwise. Admissions of guilt or liability are not typically a part of civil or private settlements. For more information, see our posting policy.