Fr. Gerhardt B. Lehmkuhl
Arrested in 1995 for receiving child pornography through the mail. Checked himself into St. Luke’s Institute for treatment after he pled guilty, before sentencing. Sentenced in 1996 to one year in prison. Also ordered to get mental health treatment after release from prison. Per 2009 news, he worked at Jesuit Community Corporation at St. Louis University–Jesuit Hall. Died 3/9/12. On the Province’s list 12/7/18. It notes that he was removed from ministry in 2002.
- BA.org Assignment Record
- Jesuits Central and Southern Province List 12.07.18
- St Louis Post-Dispatch 11.18.95
- St Louis Post Dispatch 05.10.96
- St Louis Post Dispatch 05.11.96
- St Louis American 05.13.09
- Jesuits of the Missouri Province 03.01.12
- St Louis Post-Dispatch 03.12.12
- St Louis Review 04.04.12
- Jesuits Southern and Central Province List 12.07.18
Our Database of Publicly Accused does not state or imply that individuals facing allegations are guilty of a crime or liable for civil claims. The reports contained in the database are merely allegations. The U.S. legal system presumes that a person accused of or charged with a crime is innocent until proven guilty. Similarly, individuals who may be defendants in civil actions are presumed not to be liable for such claims unless a plaintiff proves otherwise. Admissions of guilt or liability are not typically a part of civil or private settlements. For more information, see our posting policy.