Fr. William T. McIntyre
Spent almost 40 years of his priesthood in Alaska. Died in Seattle WA 8/27/83. Two or more pending claims against McIntyre shown in bankruptcy reorganization documents for the Fairbanks diocese 1/25/10. On the Jesuits West Province list 12/7/18. It notes claims in 2009 of abuse 1958-59. Assigned 1954-59 to St. Francis Xavier Mission in Kotzebue.
- Pilot Station – Saint Charles Spinola Catholic Church Web site 01.25.10
- Excerpt from Bankruptcy Reorganization Documents for Fairbanks Diocese 01.25.10
- Emmonak – Sacred Heart Catholic Church Web Site 01.25.10
- Alakanuk – Saint Ignatius Catholic Church Web site 01.25.10
- Jesuits West Province List 12.07.18
Our Database of Publicly Accused does not state or imply that individuals facing allegations are guilty of a crime or liable for civil claims. The reports contained in the database are merely allegations. The U.S. legal system presumes that a person accused of or charged with a crime is innocent until proven guilty. Similarly, individuals who may be defendants in civil actions are presumed not to be liable for such claims unless a plaintiff proves otherwise. Admissions of guilt or liability are not typically a part of civil or private settlements. For more information, see our posting policy.