Fr. Vincent A. Orlando
Working at Jesuit High School in Tampa FL in 4/02 when accusation surfaced that he had abused a young man (not a student) in 1984 while assigned to Strake Jesuit Prep in Houston. Suspended. Resided at Ignatius Residence in New Orleans 2003-12. On Jesuits Central and Southern Province list 12/18/19. On Galveston-Houston archdiocese’s list 1/31/19. Living under supervision.
- BA.org Assignment Record
- Tampa Tribune 04.24.02
- Dallas Morning News 04.24.02
- St Petersburg Times 04.24.02
- Houston Chronicle 05.07.02
- Houston Chronicle 05.09.02
- Jesuits Central and Southern Province List 12.07.18
- Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston List 01.31.19
- Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors 10.13.20
Our Database of Publicly Accused does not state or imply that individuals facing allegations are guilty of a crime or liable for civil claims. The reports contained in the database are merely allegations. The U.S. legal system presumes that a person accused of or charged with a crime is innocent until proven guilty. Similarly, individuals who may be defendants in civil actions are presumed not to be liable for such claims unless a plaintiff proves otherwise. Admissions of guilt or liability are not typically a part of civil or private settlements. For more information, see our posting policy.