Fr. George Roulier
Accused in 2002 in MA of repeatedly hugging a boy and of putting his hands in the boy’s pants once in 1983. Alleged victim says he was about 11, but he was 15 when Roulier first came to the parish. Assigned there 1983-87. Also accused in 8/04 of sexual abuse of a youth, about age 10, at Immaculate Conception in Nashua NH in 1979. In 12/05 a woman told the diocese that Roulier molested her in 1979-80. Possibly a third accuser in NH. Roulier died 5/13/86. Omitted from 2011 Boston AD database.
- Docs produced by Boston Archdiocese: Letter from Priest who received initial allegation in 2002
- Docs produced by Boston Archdiocese: Memo about 2002 meeting with accuser
- Audit Records–Diocese of Manchester and NH AG 03.07.09
- NH AG Audit Records 03.26.09
- Boston Globe 11.20.11
- Diocese of Manchester List 07.31.19
Our Database of Publicly Accused does not state or imply that individuals facing allegations are guilty of a crime or liable for civil claims. The reports contained in the database are merely allegations. The U.S. legal system presumes that a person accused of or charged with a crime is innocent until proven guilty. Similarly, individuals who may be defendants in civil actions are presumed not to be liable for such claims unless a plaintiff proves otherwise. Admissions of guilt or liability are not typically a part of civil or private settlements. For more information, see our posting policy.