Fr. Joseph F. Sabadish
Diocese: Archdiocese of Philadelphia PA
Accused of abuse of a young brother and sister in early 1960s. Also a suspect in the rape and murder of a young girl but never charged. He did pass a polygraph. Died 1999. Named in 2006 civil suit. Suit dismissed by lower court and dismissal upheld by 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals 11/07.
- Philadelphia Archdiocesan Priest Data Profile
- Philadelphia Grand Jury Report
- Bucks County Courier Times 09.25.05
- Philadelphia Inquirer 09.25.05
- Bucks County Courier Times 10.04.05
- Magnum v Philadelphia Archdiocese et al, 06.14.06
- Law com 11.07.07
- Bucks County Courier Times 08.26.18
- Morning Call 09.15.18
Our Database of Publicly Accused does not state or imply that individuals facing allegations are guilty of a crime or liable for civil claims. The reports contained in the database are merely allegations. The U.S. legal system presumes that a person accused of or charged with a crime is innocent until proven guilty. Similarly, individuals who may be defendants in civil actions are presumed not to be liable for such claims unless a plaintiff proves otherwise. Admissions of guilt or liability are not typically a part of civil or private settlements. For more information, see our posting policy.