|Reviews and Articles on the Movie "Doubt"
December 13, 2008
For a useful collection of links to reviews, see Hot Tomatoes For a collection of links to articles, see Google's page. Below we provide links to a selection of articles and reviews. Please email us with suggestions for additions.
- Church-Scandal Film Raises 'Doubt' among Viewers, by Cathleen Falsani, Chicago Sun-Times [For an example of Falsani's reporting on the comparable McCormack case, see Nun Warned Archdiocese about Priest in 2000.]
- In 'Doubt': Adapting a Parable Proves Problematic, by Bob Mondello, NPR
- Engrossing 'Doubt' Directed at Those Who Insist on Absolutes, by Harry Forbes, Catholic News Service
- 'Doubt' Wags the Finger of Moral Relativism, by Ella Taylor, Village Voice (previously linked in Tracker)
- A Compelling Mystery Best Left Unsolved, by Rick Groen, Globe and Mail
- John Patrick Shanley's 'Doubt', by David Carr, International Herald Tribune
- 'Doubt': Take It on Faith , by Ann Hornaday, Washington Post
- 'Doubt': A Deliberately Ambiguous Drama, by Stephanie Zacharek, Salon
- Catholic Analysis of 'Doubt', by Fr. Peter Malone, Independent Catholic News
- Shanley Found 'Doubt' Very Personal, by John Horn, Los Angeles Times
- 'Doubt' Is Cut from the Cloth of a Nun's Austere Habit, by Susan Wloszczyna, USA Today
- 'Doubt': Not Enough to Say for Itself, by Bob Strauss, San Bernardino Sun
- Doubt, by Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times
- Between Heaven and Earth, Room for Ambiguity, by Manohla Dargis, New York Times
Any original material on these pages is copyright © BishopAccountability.org 2004. Reproduce freely with attribution.