Jeff Anderson & Associates
April 29, 2014
Chicago News Conference Wednesday
Documents on 16 Priests from the Diocese of Joliet, Bishop Imesch to be Disclosed Wednesday
Sexual abuse survivors and their attorneys will respond to the release and announce the filing of five lawsuits
What: At a news conference on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 in Chicago, sexual abuse attorneys Jeff Anderson and Marc Pearlman will:
• Publicly release the files of 16 priests credibly accused of sexually abusing minors in the Diocese of Joliet.
• Announce the filing of five lawsuits naming the Diocese of Joliet.
• Reveal secret Diocesan communications detailing the Diocese’s efforts to conceal abuse and protect itself at the expense of innocent children.
• Introduce several sexual abuse survivors who will respond to the release of the files and share their experiences in fighting to make these files public.
WHEN: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at 11:00 AM CDT
WHERE: Law Offices of Kerns, Frost & Pearlman and Jeff Anderson & Associates
30 West Monroe
Chicago, IL 60603
WHO: Attorneys Jeff Anderson and Marc Pearlman, lawyers specializing in sexual abuse litigation who work together on behalf of sexual abuse survivors in Illinois helping them achieve justice and healing.
• All documents will be available online Wednesday morning prior to the press event at www.abusedinchicago.com and www.andersonadvocates.com.
Contact Jeff Anderson: Office: 651.964.3458 Mobile: 612.817.8665
Contact Marc Pearlman: Office: 312.261.4550 Mobile: 773.368.0142
Note: This is an Abuse Tracker excerpt. Click the title to view the full text of the original article. If the original article is no longer available, see our News Archive.