SCHEDULE OF PASTORAL VISIT OF ARCHBISHOP SAVIO HON TAI-FAI, SDB, SECRETARY OF THE CONGREGATION FOR THE EVANGELIZATION OF PEOPLES, ARCHBISHOP MARTIN KREBS, APOSTOLIC DELEGATE TO THE PACIFIC ISLANDS, REV. FR. TADEUSZ (TED) NOVAK, OMI, C.E.P. – OFFICIAL FOR THE PACIFIC REGION
(As you can see, no non-neo priests were given time, not even Fr. Mike Crisostomo who is the president of the clergy association, except for Msgr. James and Fr. Eric (both of whom the visitors themselves probably asked to see because of Msgr. James’ case and Fr. Eric as a representative of the Capuchins.)
JANUARY 4-10, 2015
Saturday, January 3, 2015:
* arrival 10:15 p.m. (UA 197). Greeting of three Guests @ Guam International Airport by Archbishop Anthony and brought to Discalced Carmelites Guesthouse, 153 Tamuning Villa, Tamuning, Guam 96931
Sunday, January 4, 2015:
* 7:30 a.m. Breakfast with Archbishop Anthony
* 9:30 a.m. Pontifical Mass @ Dulce Nombre de Maria Cathedral-Basilica with Archbishop Savio as Principal Celebrant & Homilist & Greeting of people following Mass.
* 12:00 pm. Lunch & Rest
* 3:00-5:00 p.m. Quick tour of the island with Vicar General, Msgr. David C. Quitugua, JCD & Dr. David Atienza, Ph.D., and Mr. Joseph Terlaje, Driver of the Van
* 6:30pm. Evening Prayer with Benediction & Dinner @ Redemptoris Mater Seminary, Yona & * Pastoral Visit. Fr. Pablo Ponce Rodriguez, Rector
Monday, January 5, 2015:
* 7:30 a.m. Breakfast with Vicar General, Chancellor & Vice-Chancellor
[Archbishop Anthony asks to be excused @ 7:30 a.m. for the Official Inauguration Ceremonies of Governor & Lt. Governor @ 8:00 a.m. and Inauguration of 33rd Guam Legislators @ 11:00 a.m.
N.B. Private Meeting with Individuals or Small group up to 10 will be at Carmelites 3rd Floor.
Groups of 10 or more will be at St. Anthony Spiritual Center, next to St. Anthony Church, Tamuning]
Note: This is an Abuse Tracker excerpt. Click the title to view the full text of the original article. If the original article is no longer available, see our News Archive.