March 20, 2018
By Aaron Besecker
[Includes links to articles about priests previously named and known.]
Bishop Richard J. Malone on Tuesday released the names of priests who have been accused of sexual misconduct with minors.
“The following list identifies diocesan priests who were removed from ministry, were retired or left ministry after allegations of sexual abuse of a minor,” the diocese said. The list includes deceased priests with more than one allegation made against them. Priests who are deceased have their year of death listed next to their name, the diocese said.
Note: This is an Abuse Tracker excerpt. Click the title to view the full text of the original article. If the original article is no longer available, see our News Archive.