RAMSEY COUNTY (MN)
Office of Ramsey County Attorney
January 28, 2020
Ramsey County Attorney John Choi and Archbishop Bernard Hebda held a joint press conference on January 28 formally concluding the Ramsey County Attorney’s Office’s four-year oversight of the civil settlement agreement with the Archdiocese of Saint Paul & Minneapolis.
The primary objective of the agreement was to transform the organizational culture of the Archdiocese into one that is vigilant about protecting children from clergy sex abuse.
– Press Release
– RCAO Cultural Assessment Report
– Final Independent Auditor’s Report on compliance with the settlement agreement
– Eighth 6-Month Status Report submitted by the Archdiocese on its status and progress of implementation of the settlement agreement
– Archdiocese Safe Environment Plan
– Background and Timeline of Events
Note: This is an Abuse Tracker excerpt. Click the title to view the full text of the original article. If the original article is no longer available, see our News Archive.