Fr. Orestes M. Huerta
Diocese: Diocese of Dodge City KS
Extern priest from the Diocese of Boac in Philippines 9/97-9/2000. In residence at Sacred Heart Pastoral Center, Boac, without assignment, per Boac website 6/30/10. Per Dodge City website, allegations of abuse were made against Huerta and review board found them credible. Diocese notified parishes. On the Dodge City diocese’s list of credibly accused 10/1/19, noting the alleged abuse occurred in the Philippines after Huerta’s time in Dodge City.
- Diocese of Dodge City Assignment History 10.31.19
- Catholic Diocese of Dodge City Update: Charter for Protection of Children and Young People 04.30.10
- Lawrence Journal-World 07.09.10
- Lawrence Journal-World 07.21.10
- Catholic Sentinel 08.17.10
- Lawrence Journal-World 08.29.10
- Catholic Culture 08.30.10
- Diocese of Dodge City List 10.01.19
- Hayes Post 10.02.19
Our Database of Publicly Accused does not state or imply that individuals facing allegations are guilty of a crime or liable for civil claims. The reports contained in the database are merely allegations. The U.S. legal system presumes that a person accused of or charged with a crime is innocent until proven guilty. Similarly, individuals who may be defendants in civil actions are presumed not to be liable for such claims unless a plaintiff proves otherwise. Admissions of guilt or liability are not typically a part of civil or private settlements. For more information, see our posting policy.