Fr. David Imming
Diocese: Archdiocese of Oklahoma City OK
Accused in a 2003 suit of abuse of a boy 20 years prior. It claimed the archdiocese had forced Imming to resign and removed his privileges because of a complaint of abuse of a different boy during the same time as the plaintiff’s abuse. At least six other accusers came forward. Imming “retired” in 2001. Suit dismissed 1/10. On the Kansas City KS archdiocese’s list 1/25/19. It notes more than one allegation of abuse, occurring in 1980 in OK. Never assigned to KC. On OK City list 10/3/19; it notes faculties removed 5/13/02. Laicized 6/10/11.
- Archdiocese of Oklahoma City List Updated 01.21.20
- Associated Press 03.31.03
- Daily Oklahoman 04.01.03
- Associated Press 04.04.03
- Daily Oklahoman 07.12.03
- Alva Review-Courier 05.15.05
- SCHOVANEC v ARCHDIOCESE OF OKLAHOMA CITY Cause No 102,028, Supreme Court of Oklahoma 07.01.08
- Alva Review-Courier 01.29.10
- Archdiocese of Kansas City KS List 01.25.19
- Archdiocese of Oklahoma City List 10.03.19
Our Database of Publicly Accused does not state or imply that individuals facing allegations are guilty of a crime or liable for civil claims. The reports contained in the database are merely allegations. The U.S. legal system presumes that a person accused of or charged with a crime is innocent until proven guilty. Similarly, individuals who may be defendants in civil actions are presumed not to be liable for such claims unless a plaintiff proves otherwise. Admissions of guilt or liability are not typically a part of civil or private settlements. For more information, see our posting policy.