Fr. Adalbert J. Kowalczyk
Sued in 2002. Accused of abuse of at least one girl in suit first filed in 1993 and dismissed on statute of limitations. Worked in Chicago early in priesthood. Died in 7/72. Included on list of priests with credible allegations released by the San Diego diocese 3/30/07. Personnel file released 10/25/10.
- BA.org Assignment Record
- San Diego Union Tribune 11.16.93
- San Bernardino Sun 05.07.02
- San Bernardino Sun 12.06.02
- San Diego Union Tribune 12.07.02
- San Diego Union Tribune 01.01.03
- New York Times 03.10.03
- Diocese of San Diego List 03.30.07
- Lompoc Record 03.30.07
- San Diego Union Tribune 03.31.07
- Documents Released by San Diego Diocese 10.25.10
Our Database of Publicly Accused does not state or imply that individuals facing allegations are guilty of a crime or liable for civil claims. The reports contained in the database are merely allegations. The U.S. legal system presumes that a person accused of or charged with a crime is innocent until proven guilty. Similarly, individuals who may be defendants in civil actions are presumed not to be liable for such claims unless a plaintiff proves otherwise. Admissions of guilt or liability are not typically a part of civil or private settlements. For more information, see our posting policy.