Fr. Emeh Nwaogu
Diocese: Diocese of Dallas TX
From Nigeria. Admitted in 1999 to abuse of girl, age 12. Convicted. Sentenced to five years prison. Named in civil suit by his victim. Diocese previously ignored complaints that he had sexually harassed adult women. May have been paroled in 2003 and sent back to Nigeria. On Dallas diocese’s list 1/31/19.
- Diocese of Dallas Priest Details
- Dallas Morning News 05.05.99
- Ft Worth Star Telegram 0 05.06.99
- Dallas Morning News 08.06.99
- Dallas Morning News 08.07.99
- Amarillo Globe News 0 08.08.99
- Dallas Morning News 09.04.99
- Dallas Morning News 05.18.03
- Dallas Morning News 02.08.05
- Dallas Morning News 05.19.05
- Dallas Morning News 07.14.06
- Diocese of Dallas List 01.31.19
Our Database of Publicly Accused does not state or imply that individuals facing allegations are guilty of a crime or liable for civil claims. The reports contained in the database are merely allegations. The U.S. legal system presumes that a person accused of or charged with a crime is innocent until proven guilty. Similarly, individuals who may be defendants in civil actions are presumed not to be liable for such claims unless a plaintiff proves otherwise. Admissions of guilt or liability are not typically a part of civil or private settlements. For more information, see our posting policy.