Fr. Juvenal Carl Pfalzer
Named publicly as accused by the Archdiocese of Louisville on its list in 2/19. Died 3/6/02. (Brother of accused priest, Roman Pfalzer, O.F.M who allegedly abused in New Mexico.) Added in 2020 to the New Orleans archdiocese’s list, where he was assigned at one point. On the Gallup diocese’s list in 11/21. On the Cincinnati archdiocese’s list in 2/22. Added to Peoria’s list in 6/22. Included on the St. John the Baptist Province Franciscans list of those with substantiated allegations against them.
- Cincinnati Enquirer Obituary 03.07.02
- Archdiocese of Louisville Orders and Others List 02.11.19
- Times-Picayune 10.24.20
- Archdiocese of New Orleans Revised List 12.08.20
- Diocese of Gallup List 11.05.21
- Archdiocese of Cincinnati List 02.14.22
- Diocese of Peoria List 06.18.22
- St. John the Baptist Province Franciscans List 06.18.22
Our Database of Publicly Accused does not state or imply that individuals facing allegations are guilty of a crime or liable for civil claims. The reports contained in the database are merely allegations. The U.S. legal system presumes that a person accused of or charged with a crime is innocent until proven guilty. Similarly, individuals who may be defendants in civil actions are presumed not to be liable for such claims unless a plaintiff proves otherwise. Admissions of guilt or liability are not typically a part of civil or private settlements. For more information, see our posting policy.