Fr. Joseph Pinkosh
Name appears on list of priests with credible allegations of abuse of minors released by the Archdiocese 12/5/13. Permanently removed from ministry in 1992. Last known to be in Columbia Heights, MN.
- Minnesota Public Radio Assignment Record
- Catholic Spirit 12.05.13
- Bishop Accountability Statement 12.05.13
- Hopkins Patch 12.05.13
- National Catholic Reporter 12.05.13
- Minnesota Public Radio 12.05.13
- Fridley Patch 12.05.13
- Star Tribune 12.05.13
- Shakopee Valley News 12.05.13
- St Paul & Minneapolis List of Credibly Accused Priests released 12.05.13
- Le Center Leader 12.06.13
- Jeff Anderson & Associates 11.05.14
Our Database of Publicly Accused does not state or imply that individuals facing allegations are guilty of a crime or liable for civil claims. The reports contained in the database are merely allegations. The U.S. legal system presumes that a person accused of or charged with a crime is innocent until proven guilty. Similarly, individuals who may be defendants in civil actions are presumed not to be liable for such claims unless a plaintiff proves otherwise. Admissions of guilt or liability are not typically a part of civil or private settlements. For more information, see our posting policy.