Fr. Thomas J. Wisniewski
Diocese: Archdiocese of Philadelphia PA
Accused of sexual abuse of a boy 1983-87, beginning when the boy was age 15. Placed on leave in 2002 with restrictions. Restrictions increased in 2004. Ministry permanently restricted and he was living a supervised life. Name is on secret 1994 memo from Wm. Lynn to Msgr. James Molloy (released 2/27/12) regarding priests in secret archives who were guilty of sexual misconduct with a minor. Testimony about him in 2012 Msgr. Lynn trial.
- Archdiocese of Philadelphia Assignment Record
- Philadelphia Archdiocesan Priest Data Profile
- Philadelphia Grand Jury Report
- Philadelphia Daily News 09.22.05
- Philadelphin Inquirer 09.27.05
- 1994 Memo from Fr William Lynn to Asst Vicar for Admin re Names in Philadelphia Secret Archives, released 02.27.12
- CBS Philly 04.23.12
- Palm Beach Post 04.23.12
- Philadelphia Inquirer 04.23.12
- North Country Now 03.14.18
Our Database of Publicly Accused does not state or imply that individuals facing allegations are guilty of a crime or liable for civil claims. The reports contained in the database are merely allegations. The U.S. legal system presumes that a person accused of or charged with a crime is innocent until proven guilty. Similarly, individuals who may be defendants in civil actions are presumed not to be liable for such claims unless a plaintiff proves otherwise. Admissions of guilt or liability are not typically a part of civil or private settlements. For more information, see our posting policy.