Fr. Roman Pfalzer
First identified publicly as accused in Santa Fe archdiocese list on 9/12/17. Assigned to St. Francis in Gallup in the early 1950s. Santa Fe’s updated list in 3/08/19 shows Pfalzer as having been assigned to the Cathedral of St. Francis in Santa Fe in 1966. Also worked in Roswell and Clovis. Died 12/26/11. On Archdiocese of Indianapolis list 10/18/18. Noted to have two victims, allegedly abused 1954-54. (Brother of accused priest, Juvenal Pfalzer, O.F.M.) Also worked in the Cincinnati archdiocese. On the Las Cruces diocese list 11/13/20.
- Cincinnati Enquirer 12.27.11
- SJB Notes Funeral Homily 01.12.12
- Archdiocese of Santa Fe list 09.12.17
- Gallup Independent 09.18.17
- Indianapolis Star 10.12.18
- Archdiocese of Indianapolis 10.12.18
- Archdiocese of Santa Fe List 03.08.19
- Diocese of Gallup List updated 08.02.19
- WCPO TV 11.19.19
- Diocese of Las Cruces List 11.13.20
Our Database of Publicly Accused does not state or imply that individuals facing allegations are guilty of a crime or liable for civil claims. The reports contained in the database are merely allegations. The U.S. legal system presumes that a person accused of or charged with a crime is innocent until proven guilty. Similarly, individuals who may be defendants in civil actions are presumed not to be liable for such claims unless a plaintiff proves otherwise. Admissions of guilt or liability are not typically a part of civil or private settlements. For more information, see our posting policy.